1. Do not spam on the Forum.
2. Do not post inappropriate links such as pornographic, viruses/malwares, spam, copyrighted & illegal materials on the Forums.
3. Do not discuss inappropriate subjects on the Forum.
4. Do not flame others or bully them. Bullying will not be tolerated.
5. Do not Threaten others.
1. Play fair. When you and your opponent have a disagreement on a ruling, try to explain it providing links to credible websites. If the disagreement continues ask a Staff Member to confirm the ruling. If necessary a Staff member will join your duel to help you solve the problem.
2. DO NOT CHEAT! Seriously! cheating is very cheap.
3. Do not stall/ignore/act-away-from-keyboard. Do not wait for your opponent to quit by simply not making a move. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated. Make sure to tell your opponent that you will BRB.
~While posting in this forum you must abide by the following rules:
- Aggressive messages, personal insults, offensive critics, vulgarity towards others, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited. This means that you are not allowed to curse with the intent of offending someone else.
- Messages that promote illegal practices such as, but not limited to: pornography, hacking and phishing scams are prohibited. These practices will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate and irreversible ban from this forum.
- Posting information or ideas from another site is allowed providing the site in question has allowed you to do so and you give full credit to the site for their ideas. Please respect other forums, and their staff as you would respect this forum.
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless! Bumping is only allowed after a twenty-four hour period.
- Necro-posting is not allowed. This means posting in a topic that has long since been dead or is no longer accurate.
- Any topics that may create a distraction which could cause members to panic are not welcome, and will result in harsh punishments. These topics could be, but are not limited to: Threats of hurting someone, threats of deleting someone's account, and threats of hacking someone's account.
- Trolling is not permitted in these forums.
- Please try to keep avatars and signatures to a reasonable level. Large avatars and signatures will be resized to suit this forums restrictions. Any large signatures composing of any more than three images will be removed completely and may result in your account no longer able to use signatures in the forum.
- Please respect all staff members and their decisions, do not question their decisions as it could result in further worsening any situation you may or not find yourself in. If you have any complaints about a staff member try to discuss it with them on a personal level through private messages; leave drama out of the forum.
- There are moderators and Administrators in these forums for a reason, this means it is not your job to "mini-moderate" let them do their jobs instead of trying to do it for them.
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. Some people may not understand the words that you type when you say things like 'wer u sk8tin @'
If you have any questions or concerns please contact any administrator that is online. We are glad to help with any situation.